I had always thought that my ideas were new, no one had heard of them, no one knew of such things. As i grew up I saw how much already existed. I saw my thoughts pour out in the form of brands, and labels. Still, i never gave thought to how this had happened...
---------------
Then one fine day i stumble upon James Campbell. Campbell is crazy! crayyyyzaayyy! he destroyed my conception that I was the supreme discoverer of each thought that floated in my head, i was not! instead i was just one of countless humans who had discovered things way before me and encountered my recent thoughts, wayyyy before me. Its so hard to acknowledge that some level of your thinking may not be original. Maybe we are part of something bigger??! could all of us human beings be connected?? could our thoughts come from the same pool of thoughts that flows through each mind. He made me ask so many questions as soon as i finished reading (very little of what he has to say). Streams of thought i never thought existed or worth venturing into. But its fun now to see and interpret what different people say and do differently. It gives more to see, that i never thought would be around me. A whole new world is introduced by him.
---------------
---------------
Finding it hard to connect both of those right now for some reason. they represent the two extremes of my mind, we usually try to get them mixed up so we can write with a balance, but its not happening right now :/
I don't know if I should be happy you take the readings so seriously, or sad.
ReplyDelete